Heal from Psoriasis with Plant and Soil Based Probiotics
These unique living probiotics are raised and collected in their natural environment, on the plants and in the soil. The bacteria are known as “microbial metabolites” which produce metabolic enzymes. These important enzymes remove harmful cells, produce energy, and strongly influence balanced immune system function. They also produce short-chain fatty acids, which have been shown to influence the regulatory cells of our immune system. These T-reg immune cells control the response, aka inflammation, lowering it and calming the symptoms on the skin.
This is the main aspect that set Ozona Organics’ probiotics apart from all the others available. These plant and soil-based organisms are strong and resilient, surviving the stomach acid and reaching the Ileum of the gut, where they influence the resident gut bacteria and help repair leaky gut syndrome and remove pathogens which can cause chronic inflammation.
There are many people experiencing positive results as you can read in the testimonials above.
That is why we recommend Liquid Probiotics for all types of Psoriasis. Mild, Moderate or Severe Psoriasis. Some users see drastic results in as little as two weeks. For more severe Psoriasis, it will take a little longer. It works from the inside -out. You owe it to yourself to give this a try today.
Relieve Symptoms of All Types of Psoriasis
- Plaque psoriasis -This is the most common form of psoriasis. It often appears on the elbows, knees, lower back, and scalp. It is characterized by thick red patches of skin, often with a silver or white layer of scale.
- Pustular psoriasis – is characterized by white pustules surrounded by red skin. The pus inside the blisters is noninfectious. Scaling also occurs.*
- Guttate psoriasis – Small red spots often appear on the torso and limbs, but they can also occur on the face and scalp. This form of psoriasis often occurs during childhood or young adulthood, often after a “trigger” of strep throat, stress, skin injury, infection, or taking medication*
- Inverse psoriasis – Flexural or inverse psoriasis often appears in skinfolds (under the breasts, in the armpits, or in the groin area). It is very red and often shiny and smooth.*
- Nail psoriasis – nail psoriasis is a manifestation of psoriasis that affects up to half of all individuals with psoriasis elsewhere on the body*
- Erythrodermic Psoriasis -This form of psoriasis looks like severe burns to the skin. It may cover large portions of the body, and exfoliation often occurs in larger pieces than the small scales typical to most psoriasis.
- Scalp Psoriasis – Several types of psoriasis may appear on the scalp. Some may cause severe dandruff, while others can be painful, itchy, and very noticeable at the hairline. It can extend to the neck, face, and ears, and it may be in one large patch or many smaller patches.
Psoriatic Arthritis –While there is no cure for psoriatic arthritis, some people achieve remission with arthritis treatments and exercises