Psoriasis Relief with Probiotics
These unique liquid probiotics have been cultured specifically to relieve Psoriasis. The bacteria are known as “microbial metabolites” which produce metabolic enzymes. These important enzymes remove harmful cells, produce energy, and strongly influence balanced immune system function.
This is the main aspect that sets Ozona’s probiotics apart from all the others available. These are plant and soil-based organisms which are strong and resilient, surviving the stomach acid and reaching the Ileum of the gut, where they need to be to help relieve leaky guy syndrome and the triggers of Psoriasis. There are many people experiencing positive results.
This is a unique product, not Probiotics you can get from yogurt or just plant based Probiotics. This is both soil and plant based Probiotics. This advance formulated soil and plant based liquid Probiotics is specifically intended for the relief of Psoriasis and skin ailments.
How does probiotics work to relieve psoriasis?
Probiotics are live bacteria, they can help balance your “good” and “bad” bacteria to keep your body working like it should. Scientists have long known that certain types of bacteria boost the immune system. When you lose “good” bacteria in your body (like after you take antibiotics, for example), Probiotics can help replace them.
Psoriasis, on the other hand, is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes the rapid build-up of skin cells. It is not a skin condition, nor is it contagious. In autoimmune disorders, your immune system is compromised and attacks your body. So the live bacteria in our Probiotics works to balance your immune system and starts the process of rejuvenation.
That is why we recommend Liquid Probiotics for all types of Psoriasis. Mild, Moderate or Severe Psoriasis. Some users see drastic results in as little as two weeks. For more severe Psoriasis, it will take a little longer. It works from the inside -out. You owe it to yourself to give this a try today.
There is no cure as yet for Psoriasis, and this is not a cure for Psoriasis, however, some users have seen completely clear skin and are healthier as a result of taking this product.
Natural psoriasis Treatment.
You may not be aware of the benefits of taking Probiotics, but did you know, customers taking this blend for Psoriasis have seen significant improvement. Some even reported 100% clear skin.
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Nut free
- 100% Soy, Corn and Gluten Free
- 100% Chemical Free
NO REFRIGERATION NEEDED
SAFE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
Relieve Symptoms of All Types of Psoriasis
- Plaque psoriasis -This is the most common form of psoriasis. It often appears on the elbows, knees, lower back, and scalp. It is characterized by thick red patches of skin, often with a silver or white layer of scale.
- Pustular psoriasis – is characterized by white pustules surrounded by red skin. The pus inside the blisters is noninfectious. Scaling also occurs.*
- Guttate psoriasis – Small red spots often appear on the torso and limbs, but they can also occur on the face and scalp. This form of psoriasis often occurs during childhood or young adulthood, often after a “trigger” of strep throat, stress, skin injury, infection, or taking medication*
- Inverse psoriasis – Flexural or inverse psoriasis often appears in skinfolds (under the breasts, in the armpits, or in the groin area). It is very red and often shiny and smooth.*
- Nail psoriasis – nail psoriasis is a manifestation of psoriasis that affects up to half of all individuals with psoriasis elsewhere on the body*
- Erythrodermic Psoriasis -This form of psoriasis looks like severe burns to the skin. It may cover large portions of the body, and exfoliation often occurs in larger pieces than the small scales typical to most psoriasis.
- Scalp Psoriasis – Several types of psoriasis may appear on the scalp. Some may cause severe dandruff, while others can be painful, itchy, and very noticeable at the hairline. It can extend to the neck, face, and ears, and it may be in one large patch or many smaller patches.
Psoriatic Arthritis –While there is no cure for psoriatic arthritis, some people achieve remission with arthritis treatments and exercises
Shop with Confidence
Secure Payment – No payment information is saved on our website.
For Directions, please see the recommended dosage tab.
Credits: Healthline.com Psoriasis
*Individual results may vary. Please do leave us a review after you’ve tried our products.
Give our Liquid Probiotics a chance to Make It Better!